Today is cold and snowy and looks to be getting both colder and snowier (is that even a word?)! Instead of doing anything constructive after coming home from my workout (yea, me) I turned on the fireplace (Buttercup is basking as I write this) and the electric throw that Rob gave us for Christmas. The temperature in the family room has warmed up to a balmy 64--woo hoo! Can we say "Brrr!"!
Yesterday I started reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society" by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. It is a great book and makes me even more appreciative of the sacrifices people had to make during World War II, especially the people in Europe.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You call 4 degrees below zero "cold?" You are the mistress of understatements, Lizzy-Beth. If that's cold then I guess I should consider our 7 degrees above zero downright balmy. :-)
Post a Comment